Helping our clients understand their accounts
By taking care of the “down in the weeds” financials, your accountant can provide you with high-level information that’s easier to understand and act on. With the right reports, you’ll know not only how to keep your business running, but also whether you’re doing a good job of running it.
Here are just a few examples of how BROWN BOYS ACCOUNTING can help you achieve success:
- Analyze the relevant costs of, for example, producing different products, so you can truly know which one is most profitable.
- Determine which of your customer segments costs the most money to serve, to analyze the profitability of your services.
- Help you decide whether to make or buy a component necessary to your production process, purchase, or lease office space, hire or outsource workers, and so on.
We are a remote accounting firm with head office in Calgary, Alberta which means we work in all Canadian cities including Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Winnipeg. We can help you no matter where you are located.
- We first have an introductory call where we will discuss your current situation, issues, and concerns, we will then discuss your short- and long-term goals as well as the ideal outcomes;
- We will then do a review of your books to assess the current condition and define the scope of work required to bring you to your ideal outcome;
- Finally, we will have a follow up call where we will discuss a few ways of working together with prices for each option.
Every business is different and unique, and we want to make sure that we offer the best value instead of providing generic package of services that might not suite every business. Our flexibility and our ability to customize is what client love the most about us.
Ask about the experience of this firm with your type of business. Not all business types are handled the same from an accounting and tax standpoint and having a firm that understands your field is very helpful. For example, if you are a healthcare professional (chiropractor, acupuncturist, physical therapist, psychologist, or other), your Accountant should be knowledgeable about valuing equipment and accounting for patient receivables.
Our qualified accountant worked with various types of industries and businesses. Our team has 10+ years of experience with public practice dealing with varieties of owner-managed businesses. BROWN BOYS ACCOUNTING has on-hand experience with various tax situations and accounting issues the multiple types of owner-managed business faces.
First, stay clam. If you can`t pay the full amount due, you should still file your return and pay what you can by your deadline to avoid interest and penalties. Then you should contact CRA to discuss payment options. In some cases, the CRA can offer a short-term extension to pay, a payment installation agreement, or waive your penalties. if I can’t pay the